Monday, March 30, 2009

Mr. B. turns 2

I can hardly believe that Brady turned 2 yesterday. It seems like only yesterday that we were pleasantly surprised to find out he would be joining our family. He looks a lot like Gage did at that age. He is getting increasingly vocal about his needs and desires...there is a lot of screaming going on at our house. For once, it isn't just me!

His party was fun. I made lollipop trucks and tractors and inserted them into cupcakes covered in "dirt". He loves John Deere tractors and all dirt diggers. Unfortunately, he was a bit under the weather and didn't fully enjoy his party. Gage even told me I "did a good job getting everything done for the party!" It was a very sweet thing for him to say!

Next week will be spring break for the kiddos. I kept Claire home today for a drippy nose and cough. I'm not sure how I will survive next week with both of them home!

2 comments:

Amy Scott said...

steps to enjoying a day with two small children at home.

1) put both kids in the tub (empty) wtih a gallon of milk and a large box of cheerios.

2) shut the door as you leave the room.

3) pour a glass of wine and turn the television up really loud.

works like a charm.

Suzanne said...

hold for a moment, rinse, and repeat