Thursday, March 24, 2011

A few random things...

So I heard on the radio this morning, two planes had to land without assistance yesterday, I believe. Apparently the air traffic controller fell asleep. That is ONE job you can not fall asleep at. Someone get that man/woman a Red Bull!

Gage's Little League practices start in two weeks. Do you think the ground will be thawed about by then. I hope summer is just as warm and sunny, as winter was cold and snowy!

Topic that came up today: For those of you who are interested, pluggedin.com has great reviews of movies, and how appropriate they may or may not be for your family. They give a nice broken down review with the positives and negatives. Basically written from a parent's perspective. I believe they review other media as well, but I've only used the movie reviews. I'm a bit of a nazi. Pretty much if I haven't read the review, we aren't watching it! It's amazing how you forgot some of the content in the movies we watched growing up. "PG" was apparently used more loosely in the 80s!

Just a few things I had thought of! Enjoy your day!

No comments: