Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Step #1-Review the Budget

Probably a year ago I stumbled onto the Money Saving Mom website. She has so many incredible ideas, coupons, etc. I think she's one of those people who feeds her family of 26 for 37 cents per day. I long to be that person. To find all those great deals, without really having to look or exert any effort. Oh, the problem is becoming a little clearer. I do need a "plan".


So I've decided to try following her http://moneysavingmom.com/31-days-to-a-better-budget-series. It's a little step-by-step plan to steer a person toward making better use of her grocery dollars. It looks doable to me. Lots of examples. Written in a nice tone. She doesn't seem "freaky" at all. Don't pretend you don't know what I mean....


Who knew buying groceries was right up there with rocket science? I did pass college algebra, so let's hope I can pass this "challenge" as well. I will keep you all updated. Not to impress you (although that would be fun), more to hold me accountable.


1 comment:

Brittan said...

I love moneysavingmom too! :)